The HomeSkillet Records Blog
RIAA New Business Model
As most know, our opinion of the RIAA here at HomeSkillet Records is not so good. They continue to alienate fans, point fingers, and to sum it up: whine, whine, whine. While musicians making a money is a good thing, people who don’t make the music suing fans on the musician’s behalf is a bad thing. When is Bono going to denounce the RIAA? Until a few large name musicians realize that the RIAA’s short-term gain game plan is unhealthy for the industry, we will continue to see these ridiculous lawsuits.
Well at least they have a long-term plan for making money.
- Strummin Dog releases Signify General
- HomeSkillet Fest 2011 General
- Digital Indigenous General
- Mad Rad, Astronomar & Silver Jackson General
- New Years Eve Music & Art snow (Show) General
- Rest in Paradise Eyedea…Michael Larsen General
- HomeSkilletFest july 14th-18th 2010!! General
- Jack Ruby Presents “Over Wires and White Plains” General
- Akronym General
- Happy New Year! Here’s some Free Music :) General