The HomeSkillet Records Blog
Benefit Concert for Hank
We all remember the Summer in which Hank showed up to Sitka, Alaska with his guitar and PA and played blues music all through the day. Some of you probably remember getting guitar lessons from Hank. Most likely, a lot of you remember getting rides in Hank’s cab service, which he later brought to Sitka.
Hank has been a blessing to the music community in Sitka and has always lent a helping hand wherever he could. We recently were informed that Hank has been battling cancer and we have decided to work with local non-profits to throw a benefit concert for him.
We’re not sure when, we’re not sure where, but we’re doing it. If you have any ideas or would like to volunteer, please leave a comment to this post or contact us. Keep checking back for more info.
- Silver Jackson – It’s Glimmering Now General
- Strummin Dog releases Signify General
- HomeSkillet Fest 2011 General
- Digital Indigenous General
- Mad Rad, Astronomar & Silver Jackson General
- New Years Eve Music & Art snow (Show) General
- Rest in Paradise Eyedea…Michael Larsen General
- HomeSkilletFest july 14th-18th 2010!! General
- Jack Ruby Presents “Over Wires and White Plains” General
- Akronym General